Thursday, May 12, 2011

Eating three days raw: no anxiety, clearer skin, sharper eyes

I have tried to eat just raw food for three days for the first time. I've had fresh-pressed fruit and vegetable juices in the morning, a salad without oil and salt but nuts at midday and then fruits in the evening.
The effects of this detoxification on me were amazing: I completely stopped worrying about things, the issues were still there of course but I could suddenly see them like out of a distance. This made me know instinctively what I have to do to solve them. Then already on the second day my skin became so much cleaner, all spots started to dry out and my hair didn't get greasy that fast. My eyes looked clear and shining. Also I am a bit short-sighted with -1 and from the second day on I could see things not perfectly but focusing became much easier suddenly.
I highly recommend you to give it a try. Just for this experience of not worrying any more it's worth it. The first day I had some carb-cravings and I probably eat too much in general to compensate this. Funnily though I was not hungry during all three days. From the second day on I lost my desire for carb as well. And all three days I was very focused and worked very concentrated and efficient. I even did some rollerblading and biking, no problems with feeling weak or unmotivated. If you want to boost the detox process then you can also do a colonic irrigation every day. You will find a lot of information about this on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment